JAY C. PROCTOR III, M.D.
- Place of Birth: Portsmouth, Virginia and has lived in Beaumont, Texas for most of his life.
- Personal: Married with six children.
- Education: Graduated from Lamar University - Beaumont, Texas May 1974. Graduated from UTMB Galveston, Texas May 1978.
- Residency: University of Texas. Houston, Texas 1978 - 1981.
- Practice: Family practice in Beaumont, Texas since 1981.
- Hospital Affiliation: Christus St. Elizabeth Hospital, Beaumont, Texas.
- Affiliations: Jefferson County Medical Society, AMA, TMA and AAFP.
BOARD CERTIFIED IN FAMILY PRACTICE
CHAIRMAN FAMILY PRACTICE - 1983, 1986, and 1991
Julie Cook, PA-C
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Biology - University Of Central Oklahoma. Physician Associate Program - University of Oklahoma Health Science Center.
- Licenses and Certifications: Physician Assistant Permit #PA04477, National Commission On Certification Of Physician Assistants, American Academy Of Physician Assistants.
- Place Of Birth: Oklahoma City, OK.
- Experience: 7+years Family Practice Medicine.
- Honors & Awards: Top Graduate from College of Math and Science 2000. Top Graduating Biology Senior, Julian Rothbaum Achievement Award 2000.
Shelby Odell "Bud" Church PA-C
- Education: Alderson-Broaddus College: graduated with Bachelors of Medical Science Alderson-Broaddus College, graduated Magna Cum Lauda, Physicians Assistant Program 1997. University of Nebraska: Graduated with at Masters Degree in Advanced Physician Studies (Family Medicine) 1998
- License & Certification: Received National Certification with the NCCPA in 1997, currently certified thru 2014. Texas Physician Assistant License.
- Place of Birth: Boone, North Carolina.
- Personal: Married with 3 children and 4 grandchildren.
- Experience: 10 plus years in Family Practice, 22 years Naval Medical.
Laura Moore NP-C
- Education: UTMB: Masters of Science in Nursing 2011. Lamar University: Bachelors of Science in Nursing 2008, Associate of Applied Science in Nursing 2005.
- License & Certification: Texas State Board of Nursing Credentialed AANP
- Place of Birth: Port Arthur, TX.
- Personal: Married with 3 children.
- Experience: 6 Years Nursing & Women’s Health.
- Honors & Awards: Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society. Faculty Women’s Scholarship for Graduate Students 2010. Powell Scholarship 2009.